Are you interested in furthering your studies? Of course, you do! Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry, Kaohsiung Medical University (KMUC) is a great place where chemistry meets medicine. We’re so far at the top that we’re actually ranked #1 for medicinal and applied chemistry in Taiwan! Our Lab current research interests include the coordination chemistry of fullerenes, endohedral metallofullerenes, and nanographene. This TEEP@KMU program is for graduate students/scholars to experience and explore KMU in depth in a short time (4 ~ 6 months) through research and study activities at the KMUC. TEEP@KMU Internship Benefits: (1) A stipend of NTD 15,000/student per month will be available for living costs. (2) Free access to research facilities in KMU. (3) Attending conferences and special lectures are available.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 4~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: chem.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-GB/teep-program-in-kmu
- Contact Person：Prof. Chia-Hsiang Chen