This privacy term is provided by Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as the "Foundation" or "Us"), and in accordance with the provisions of the "Personal Data Protection Act" of Taiwan, the right to maintain online privacy is applicable to the user on our "Taiwan Experience Education Program" website (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), which includes users of our services or university customers and employee of our contractors, applicants, and visitors (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
Please read the following statement about the privacy terms in detail, understand our policies and principles for processing your personal data, as well as the scope and purpose of collection and use, and please check this page at any time for the amendments to the content of this policy.
Security of personal data
Without the user's consent, the Foundation will never provide personal information of the Users to any third party who has nothing to do with the service of this Website. Access to your personal data is limited to employees authorized by our Foundation and who need to obtain personal data for the purposes listed in the privacy terms of our website to protect the security of your personal data.
The Foundation has also adopted appropriate technical procedures and organizational security measures in accordance with law to prevent your personal data from being accidentally or intentionally destroyed, lost, tampered with, and other illegal or unauthorized disclosure and access. Due to the open nature of Internet, information transmitted over the network is not completely secure. Users should keep their personal data secure and bear the risks from transmission process. If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, remember to close the browser window.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
- The personal data obtained from the Website is limited to internal use in accordance with the stated purpose and scope. Unless stated in advance or in accordance with relevant laws, the foundation will not provide the data to a third party or use it for other purposes. The purpose of use is as follows:
- Provide users with various newsletter information and provide service-related information via email.
- Personalized operations, analysis of service use, development of new services, or improvement of existing services, etc., based on user attributes, records of browsing content on our Website, etc.
- Reply to User's inquiries: In response to the user's inquiries and related services, such as emails, faxes, telephones, or any other direct and indirect contact methods, with users.
- Providing services from the website with the purpose of using the above points 1-3.
- The Website may provide the user's personal data to the service provider for use purposes, and the service provider will process the user information in accordance with the "Data Processing Agreement". If the personal data of the User is damaged due to the behavior of service provider, which will be liable for the damages.
- When providing individual services, it is also possible to use the user's personal data for certain purpose other than those described above. At that circumstance, the main point will be stated on each service's webpage.
- The personal information required by our website is your email.
Personal data security
In order to protect privacy and security of the Users, the website makes every effort to protect the personal data of all Users with reasonable technology and procedures. Access to your personal data is limited to employees authorized by our Foundation and who needs to obtain personal data for the purposes listed in the privacy terms of our Website to protect the security of your personal data.
In order to provide the best service, our Website will place and use our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the features of the browser in its highest, you can reject the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website not working properly.