KMU-ISC-TIP library was established by Prof. Ih-Sheng Chen at Kaohsiung Medical University, contains 3,082 crude extracts from 1,336 species of Taiwan indigenous plants (TIP). In this project, the KMU-ISC-TIP library will be used to find out the candidates with cytotoxicity on targeted cancer cells, and the underlying mechanism will be further examined.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Wan-Chi Tsai