The aim of this project is to develop an effective strategy to discover the new potential antitumor and antimicrobial metallodrugs. We present a new idea of development of new metallodrugs by the combination of dynamic combinatorial libraries and the computer-aided design. People involved in this project will learn the concept of dynamic covalent chemistry and use it to design new ligands and complexes. We also hope to use some trace transition metal complexes to enhance the antiaging function in some cosmetic products. People involved in this project will learn some skills on organic and inorganic synthesis, characterization and analysis, and the mechanism exploration using kinetic studies, DFT and autodocking calculation. Therefore, we hope to communicate with the students who have backgrounds in Bioorganic or Bioinorganic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, polymer, biochemistry and so on. If you are interested in the topic and would like to study in Taiwan for 4-8 months, you are welcome to apply this short-term research.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 4~8 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Ya-Fan Lin