Do you want to experience how technology is used to promote learning and training? The host, Department of E-learning Design and Management, has close links to the schools and companies for technology assisted learning. Therefore, our Internship plan is individually-designed to help facilitate international youths’ professional learning on e-learning. The activities include course attending, industry visits, project implementation, and research participation. This internship opportunity is intended to invite outstanding international students interested in e-learning application. Particularly, adopting technology in Chinese or Japanese language learning. Participants will personally experience the process of design, implementation, and evaluation of e-learning system at school and industry. Project time period: International students recruited will work with the research team of Professor Kuo-Hung Huang at least one month and up to 4 months. Each intern will receive a monthly stipend.
- Field: Business & Management
- School: National Chiayi University
- Organizer: Department of E-learning Design and Management
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 1~4 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: web.ncyu.edu.tw/~kuohung/
- Contact Person：Professor Kuo-Hung Huang