The Advanced Power and Energy Center (APEC) at National I-Lan University (NIU) in Taiwan would like to announce the Internship Research Program for any consecutive 2-3 months in 2020. This program aims at recruiting 5 potential oversea students or young talents who are highly motivated to join one or more of the following topics, including but not limited to the developments and applications of high efficiency IE5 motors, energy saving technologies, electric vehicle powertrains, internet of things, hydraulic power units, innovation and startups, developing digital learning and teaching kits for enhancing global engineers’ communication abilities. Qualified applicants will be financially supported with accommodation and living expenses. They need to cover their own round-trip air tickets and administrative fees required by NIU. For students who are interested in this program, please contact the director of APEC, Dr. Cheng-Hu Chen (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Ilan University
- Organizer: Department of Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/12/31 Please contact us to confirm the period of apply!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Ms. Hui-Ling Sung