Welcome to Broadband Mobile Wireless Laboratory at NTUST (BMW Lab.@NTUST). We offer intern opportunities for self-disciplined students who are interesting in studying at NTUST. We hope you can learn social skills, self-learning skills, decision-making skills, adaptability and time management skills during the internship. On-site intern may be available after the travel-ban due to the COVID-19 is lifted. On-site intern is selected mainly based on your HackMD for the pre-intern and your GPA. Try to demonstrate your genuine interest in the topics you choose in your pre-intern report. Students with good programming skills (C/C++/Python) and intend to take MS program in NTUST will also have a higher priority. Please refer to our website (https://hackmd.io/NuR7FbT5RviVoZSE6Jw4CQ?view) and follow the procedure to apply the internship NOW!
For those who are interesting in applying the TEEP internship, please:
Step 1. Fill in the Survey Form, and show me your intension and the interesting topic;
Step 2. Copy the template and create one for yourself. add the links of your CV and self-introduction slides in Self-introduction;
Step 3. Send an email to Prof. Ray (Email: email@example.com) summarizing:
Your intern plan and LINE ID
Step 4. Create an item for yourself after discussing with Prof. Ray.
● Create your own Daily Report on HackMD; and
● Go through the Potintial Topics and identify your interesting topics.
● Create an item for yourself to Apply Pending section by adding the two links;
[Name]([Checklist](Link of Your checklist), [DailyReport](Link of Your Daily Report))
Topic: (Your Interesting Topics)
● Complete all the information on your Checklist for TEEP@AsiaPlus before the end of the intern.
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: hackmd.io/NuR7FbT5RviVoZSE6Jw4CQ?view
- Contact Person：Prof. Ray-Guang Cheng