The MEMS/MAV Lab of the Mechanical Engineering, Tamkang University (Tamsui campus, near to Taipei) would like to provide the TEEP scholarship to international intern students with the topic about (1) flapping wing aerodynamics, (2) CMOS MEMS sensors and (3) on-site measurement for wind turbines. The 6-month TEEP scholarship in 2020 was 11,000 Taiwan dollars per month for each student, but the interns should afford his/her round-trip flight ticket and visa charge. We can provide the accommodation information for the interns. Please contact Prof. L.-J. Yang for details and also check our TEEP@Asiaplus video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKtII62mT4&t=4s
- Field: Engineering
- School: Tamkang University
- Organizer: Department of Mechanical and Electromechanical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Lung-Jieh Yang