The 6G-band high-resolution THz image detection system can be used in the detection of hidden drugs which are hidden in parcels, cartons, wooden boxes and compartments. In this technique, Yang’s group in National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) cooperated with the Center for Measurement Standards of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) hopes to improve the resolution and increase the excitation intensity of the THz wave which is in the range 6G band. The technology is expected to provide parcels and other express delivery companies to carry out parcel detection, which greatly hinders the circulation of poisons, and can be used as an active reflective architecture for the feasibility assessment of large-area wall drug shelter detection.
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Taiwan Normal University
- Organizer: Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: sites.google.com/view/units-lab/home
- Contact Person：Prof. Chan-Shan Yang