The aim of the Research Center for Precision Environmental Medicine at Kaohsiung Medical University (the Center) is to achieve research excellency and to lead KMU to become the top research-oriented university in the world. A planning committee composed of elite professors and experts in the field reviewed currently available resource, prioritized research directions, and formulated strategy to set up the Center.
KMU regularly invites internationally renown scholars, such as those from Academia Sinica, to evaluate the performance of the Center. In 2000, KMU established “Institute of Occupational Safety and Health“, and with the collaboration with the National Health Research Institutes, set up the first and only Ph.D. program in Environmental and Occupational Medicine in Taiwan. The program provides training for researchers in the field of environmental and occupational medicine as well as fellowship training for physicians specialized in occupational medicine. KMU affiliated hospital has the Division of Environmental and Occupational Medicine with more than a dozen of attending physicians. KMU provides a great environment for teaching and research in environmental medicine while at the same time contribute to the public by providing care and service to workers.
The TEEP@RCPEM@KMU Program is for graduate students/scholars to experience and explore KMU in depth in a short time (4 ~ 6 months) through research and study activities at the RCPEM@KMU.
Explore RCPEM: https://envmed.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-gb/
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Research Center for Environmental Medicine
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 4~6 months
- Tuition Fee: (1) A stipend of NTD 15,000/student per month will be available for living costs. (2) Free access to research facilities in KMU. (3) Attending conferences and special lectures are available.
- Website of Program: envmed.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-gb/
- Contact Person：Pei-Chien, Tsai
- Email：firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone：07-3121101 #2219