Prof. Scott Yang-Lang Chang is the Chair of Electrical Engineering Department, and the Director of High Performance Computing and Deep Learning Laboratory at National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT). He also serves as the Director of NVIDIA-Taipei Tech Embedded GPU Joint Laboratory at NTUT. We are looking for emerging international researchers and exchange undergraduate/graduate students from different universities/institutes, who are interested in High Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, and Remote Sensing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting Professors with their Deep Learning and Image Processing research works.
- Assisting higher education Researchers in implementing innovative works.
- Big Data processing.
To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- Undergraduate students in their final year, Masters students, or PhD students.
- Willing to stay at least 4 – 6 months for the internship.
- Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Deep Learning experience.
- Good at C, Python, or Matlab.
- A very good GPA.
- Conference or journal papers.
- A good score in IELTS or TOEFL.
You are welcomed to visit our website at: https://myweb.ntut.edu.tw/~ylchang/
Please send your CV and study plan to: Prof. Scott Yang-Lang Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mohammad Alkhaleefah (email@example.com), Min-Jui Tsai (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Taipei University of Technology
- Organizer: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 4~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: myweb.ntut.edu.tw/~ylchang/
- Contact Person：Mohammad Alkhaleefah, Min-Jui Tsai, Yang-Lang Chang