Our laboratory mainly conducts the design and development of drug delivery systems in formulation design. The primary dosage form includes microemulsion, liposome, and hydrogel. After preparing the dosage form will enter in vitro and in vivo permeation study, safety study, pharmacokinetic study, and pharmacodynamic study. To understand the process of dosage forms from preparation, design, follow-up evaluation, and entry into animal experiments.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Pharmacy
- Period of Apply: 112/01/10-112/12/31
- Term: 112/1/10-113/06/30
- Tuition Fee: Accommodation, visa and air tickets are at your own expense, and you can receive a TEEP scholarship of up to NT$15,000 (per month).
- Contact Person：Prof. Pao-Chu Wu
- Phone：(07)312-1101 #2166