Qualifications: Senior college students or graduate students from Chinese language-related institutes. Internship: Under supervision, students will investigate topics of Taiwan through observation, interviews, and participation based on their choices. Topics will be included tourism, immigrants, industries, living environment, education, religion, or other topics determined after discussing with the supervisor. Method: Under the guidance of the supervisor, through visiting, observing, interviewing, participating, and collecting data, students will finally produce a film report and digital presentation of the topics they’ve selected. Free accommodation, language tutor, and general transportation will be provided.
- Field: Culture & Humanity
- School: Chung Yuan Christian University
- Organizer: Department of Teaching Chinese as a Second Language
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Liao Yi-Yao