There are 3 projects that TEEP students can participate in, including:
Project 1: Multi-objective crowd-aware robot navigation system using deep reinforcement learning
Project 2: Collaborative Robots with Active Safety Protection Mechanism, and
Project 3: Deep Learning-Based Intelligent Video Surveillance System.
Participants can receive 10000~15000NT per month for up to 6 months through the TEEP program. For those who wish to study at NTNU after successfully finishing the TEEP program to pursue their MS or Ph.D, please indicate their intention during the TEEP application to receive further guidance for scholarship application.
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Taiwan Normal University
- Organizer: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Period of Apply: any time
- Term: 6 months
- Tuition Fee: NA
- Website of Program: isdlab.ie.ntnu.edu.tw/isdwebsite/teacher-2_en.html
- Contact Person：Prof. Chen-Chien Hsu