We plan to design and synthesize several organic or inorganic bis-intercalators with polycyclic, aromatic or planar molecular structures. These bis-intercalators are potentially drugs binding to DNA and preventing the replication and translation processes in cancer cells.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Changhua University of Education
- Organizer: Department of Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: chem.ncue.edu.tw/index.php?lang=en
- Contact Person：Prof. Yih-Chern Horng
- Phone：04 7232105 ext 3551