Nanhua University (NHU) was founded in 1996 by Venerable Master Hsing Yun. Funded through the support of millions of Fo Guang Shan followers, NHU is the first comprehensive and multidisciplinary university established by Fo Guang Shan. NHU is a member of the Fo Guang Shan International University Consortium, the country’s first cross-nation university system.
Special Features of Professional Departments:
Five Major Colleges: College of Management (Classes in the Department of Business Management are conducted in English), College of Social Sciences, College of Technology, College of Humanities, College of Arts and Designing.
Short Term offer:
One seat only Stipend: 22,000 NTD
Duration: 2 months -Chinese language and cultural program learning 50% -Exchange activities between Taiwanese and Indian Student 50%
1.Food: You have to pay for your food by yourselves. You can cook by yourselves in our dormitory (Nanhua Guan) or eat in our campus restaurant. They have both veg and non-veg foods.
2. Health report: The following link is a list of physician panels verified by Taiwan. You can do check-up with these physicians. Make sure you inform them that you are doing check-up for Taiwan visa and visit. They have special form for that. https://www.roc-taiwan.org/uploads/sites/16/2017/01/Panel-Physicians-for-Medical-Exam1.pdf
3. Expenses: Paid by TEEP Office : Dormitory- 1000 NTD/semester, wifi and electricity- 900/month, deposit fees- 2000 NTD, insurance-500 NTD. Stipend: You will get 22000 for 2 months. All the other living expenses have to be paid on your own.
4. Dormitory: You will be staying in this dormitory. Two people in one room.
5. F -Visa: Please refer to this link for visa process. https://www.roc-taiwan.org/in_en/post/163.html
6. Transportation: Our university has free bus service which runs daily from 7 am to 10 pm for this semester.
- Field: Culture & Humanity
- School: Nanhua University
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Religious Studies
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: www.facebook.com/India-Taiwan-Connection-2163786870604709/
- Contact Person：Director Chue Ming / Student assistant Ms. Subani Sakya
- Email：email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone：886-5-2721001 #2161