Program Profile: To enhance the English learning environment in Taiwan, National Kaohsiung Normal University is now inviting native or native-like English speaking university students or graduates (preferably with a TESL background), who are interested in Asian culture and willing to be educational interns using English or EMI (English as a Medium of Instruction) at K1-K12 schools. The goals of this program are to (1) broaden the horizons of youths through cultural and language immersion experiences and cross-cultural communication and to (2) establish international partnerships between various educational institutions. Scholarship: NT$ 15,000 (approximately USD$ 500) per person/month, which includes NT$ 8,000 living allowance given to the grantee, plus NT$ 6,000 arranged accommodation allowance and NT$ 1,000 insurance allowance.
- Field: Culture & Humanity
- School: National Kaohsiung Normal University
- Organizer: Department of English
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 1~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: forms.gle/rpzvffGfdyQBNN6u6
- Contact Person：Ms Yi-Chun Kuo