This project plans to recruit 5-10 graduate students from South and Southeast Asian states to be visiting researchers at the College of Law and Politics, NCHU. Students are required to participate in the courses related to public policies and international relations, serve as an intern at Taichung City Government, and visit think tanks related to international relations or public affairs. Applicants shall demonstrate interests in one or more of the following areas: regional governance and sustainable development, studies of international relations and international NGOs, public policies, and international political economy. Prof Mu-Min Chen from the Graduate Institute of International Politics will be the host of this program. The length of the program is 2-4 months.
- Field: Social Science
- School: National Chung Hsing University
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of International Politics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2-4 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Ms. Sadia Rahman