The research fields of liquid crystal group in Graduate Institute of Photonics, National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan are related to the liquid crystal physics, materials and electro-optical applications. The interested topics are included in the following. 1. Focal length tunable liquid crystal lens without mechanically moving parts. 2. Improvement of power conversion efficiency of the dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) with liquid crystal mixtures. 3. Development of large scale self-assemble periodical polymer array, which can be used in the lighting system, backlight system, and photonic crystal devices. 4. Nanomaterials for liquid crystal applications. Interested applicants with background of science or engineering are welcome to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to: Prof. Chi-Yen Huang, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Changhua University of Education
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Photonics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Chi-Yen Huang
- Phone：+886-4-7232105 ext.3345