Our laboratory is engaged in the research of novel semiconductor components, which can be applied to sensors, memory, and flexible electronic devices. For example, organic, metal-oxide, and nanorod semiconductor devices, (including fabrication, measurement of optoelectronic characteristics, and design of driving circuits) are all within the professor's interest. We welcome any interested students to join the team.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Changhua University of Education
- Organizer: Graduate Institute of Photoics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Yu-Wu Wang