The study includes several perspectives: (1) feasibility assessment upon production of functional chemical contents in herbal extracts via electro-fermentation; (2) electrochemical performance evaluation of bioenergy extraction using medicinal herbs; (3) maximal electroactive expression of microalgal metabolites in microalgal and bacterial cocultures for value-added production; (4) treatability study of using polyphenolics content or different electrochemically active species for electro-fermentation; (5) abiotic treatment upon recalcitrant or non-biodegradable chemicals by advanced oxidation (e.g., electro-oxidation).
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Ilan University
- Organizer: Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Bor-Yann Chen