Green Technology and Sustainable Energy Laboratory (GTSE) welcomes students interested in doing internship at National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology. Research topics include water treatment technology for emerging contaminants using nanofiltration, reverse osmosis and forward osmosis membrane filtration systems, membrane modification and fabrication skills, and renewable energy harvesting from waste biomass and sludge. Our aim is to help you explore your potential while experiencing cultural and classroom atmosphere and seeking higher studies in Taiwan. We prefer those who can stay for 4-6 months. Starting dates are flexible.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/12/31 Please contact us to confirm the period of apply!
- Term: 4-6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Yi-Li Lin