The International research center for water treatment technology in Water-Energy Nexus at Tamkang University focuses on the development of energy efficient water treatment processes for industrial wastewater treatment. Our research interests are to remove heavy metals and recalcitrant organic matters from wastewater generated from industrial manufacturing processes using physical, chemical, and biological processes, especially membrane related and electrochemical processes. We will like to invite undergraduate and graduate students in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering major who are interested in developing water and wastewater treatment techniques to apply this short-term research internship.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: Tamkang University
- Organizer: Department of Water resources and Environmental Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Chi-Wang Li