This program invites the college and graduate students from Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS, Indonesia) to come to Taiwan for six months’ training or experience activities in petrogeochemistry and zircon U-Pb dating analyses. They will join to the “Magmatism and Volcanism Processes (MVP) Lab” in the Department of Earth Sciences, National Taiwan Normal University. In this program, students will learn the principles of geochemistry, use the analytical instruments, use geochemical data and dating results, and visit several geochemical laboratories in National Taiwan Normal University, National Taiwan University, and Academia Sinica. Our study area including the magmatism and volcanism in the Northern Luzon Arc (Taiwan) and the Sunda Arc (Java and Sumatra).
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Taiwan Normal University
- Organizer: Department of Earth Sciences
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/12/31 Please contact us to confirm the period of apply!
- Term: 6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Yu-Ming Lai