I mainly work on the gravitational wave astronomy by analyzing the gravitational wave observational data from LIGO/Virgo/KAGRA collaborations, and study their theoretical implications to black hole physics, dark matter, cosmology and astrophysics. We also develop the machine learning tools for the next generations of gravitational wave data analysis such as LISA and Einstein telescope.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Taiwan Normal University
- Organizer: Department of Physics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: taipeigravitationalwavegroup.weebly.com
- Contact Person：Prof. Feng-Li Lin