Superconductivity studies are always strongly related to energy saving green technologies. Especially unconventional superconductors, i.e. iron-chalcogenides, have resulted to many interested new understandings of electronic properties of matters. Our lab focus on measurements by tunnel diode oscillator on iron-based superconducting single crystals. Research works will include the synthesis of high-quality single crystals via chemical liquid/vapor transport method in sealed quartz tube, crystals characterizations and detailed electronic properties measurements in superconducting and normal states. Advanced measurements will be carried out via collaborations within our department and with labs in other schools with proper expertise.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Taiwan Normal University
- Organizer: Department of Physics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Yung-Yuan Hsu