The goal of our research group is to synthesize novel functional porous materials based on the rational design of organic building blocks. This strategy could be applied to various blooming porous materials including metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), covalent organic frameworks (COFs), non-covalent organic frameworks (nCOFs), and supramolecular cages. These materials are featured of self-assembly, high crystallinity, modularity, and porosity. They are very promising for applications such as gas storage and separation, molecular recognition, catalysis, sensing, and drug delivery. Due to the increasing world population and energy demand, we focus on the development of advanced porous materials for energy storage and pharmaceutical sciences. Students and researchers in our group receive broad training on synthetic chemistry, materials chemistry, material characterization, and development of substantial applications.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Cheng Kung University
- Organizer: Institute of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/05/31
- Term: 2020/5/1~2020/12/31
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: cthlab.weebly.com/
- Contact Person：Prof. Teng-Hao Chen