In this project, for vesicles fabricated from various raw materials, the environment-responsive characteristics of the vesicles and bilayer structures in the presence of charged additive, membrane stabilizer, and/or hydrophobic drug will be investigated by the analyses of size, zeta potential, and bilayer rigidity of the vesicles. The findings can be applied to formulation development of vesicle delivery systems suitable for physiological environment.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Cheng Kung University
- Organizer: Department of Chemical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Professor Chien-Hsiang Chang
- Phone：+886-6-2757575 ext.62671