Currently the students in my laboratory are from three foreign countries including Vietnam, the Philippines, and India. My research interests are: ●Ion trap instrumentation ●Searching biomarkers of pathogens using mass spectrometry techniques ●MALDI sample preparation, crystal formation, and mechanism ●Nanodiamond-assisted analysis of high mass proteins ● Algorithm and theory development for rapid analysis of electrospray mass spectra of bioparticles and for finding biomarkers of clinical bacteria I am welcome for those who may have interest in achieving higher education studies in Taiwan.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Dong Hwa University
- Organizer: Department of Physics
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Wen Ping Peng