This program, focusing on "Cancer Energy Metabolism" and "Systems Biology and Bioinformatics", includes professional background knowledge in cancer biology and drug development, critical thinking and empirical medical research capabilities, international vision and communication skills, cancer training in cross-domain integration of pharmaceutical R & D technology, clinical translation skills, etc. Participants may choose from the two sub-projects to gain an in-depth understanding of the experimental design and research analysis skills, learning how to apply basic research to clinical translation medicine with emphases on scientific report writing and practical discussions. Participants that have successfully completed the program may be considered for funded places to study in TMU’s Master Program or Ph.D. program of Cancer Biology and Drug Development of Taipei Medical University.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Taipei Medical University
- Organizer: Ph.D. Program for Cancer Molecular Biology and Drug Discovery
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Website of Program: oge.tmu.edu.tw/teepattmu-2020/
- Contact Person：Mr. Ernest Su