Neuroscience and neural stem cell-related studies are among the leading fields in biomedical research. It is at least partially due to the devastating progression and the lack of effective treatment of most neurodegenerative diseases and brain/spinal cord injury threatening the lives of millions of patients around the world. The ultimate target of neuroscience research is thus to develop effective therapeutic approaches against these debilitating diseases and injuries. This program is aimed to provide students with a comprehensive overview of the progress to date and the latest advanced techniques used in neuroscience research.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Taipei Medical University
- Organizer: International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Website of Program: oge.tmu.edu.tw/teepattmu-2020/
- Contact Person：Mr. Ernest Su