Pancreatic cancer and renal cancer are difficult to be treated by chemical drugs. Butyrolactams and their derivatives are reported to have anti-cancer and anti-angiogenesis activities. We intend to develop novel butyrolactams drug for pancreatic cancer and renal cancer treatment by using chemical synthesis, cell culture, and zebrafish embryos.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Tamkang University
- Organizer: Department of Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Yau-Hung Chen