We would like to invite young scholars (Ph.D. or M.D.) who are interested in developing Sports Nutrition education and research for your nation. University of Taipei Institute of Sports Science is the home of Taiwan Society for Sports Nutrition and birth place of Asian Nutrition Society for Sports & Health (ANSSH). Our mission is to promote active life for Asians via providing novel knowledge of Sports Nutrition. You are welcomed to participate in our on-going research project conducted at UT or bring your work to UT for collaborative research publication. We will support your travel and miscellaneous living cost at the University of Taipei with a maximum of 45,000 NT (air ticket, living, housing, insurance....) for 3 months. The entire project will end by December. Therefore, your early application will ensure priority. We will host one scholar at a time due to a hosting space limit. Please note that this project set strict criteria only eligible for those who have not experienced education in Taiwan.
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: University of Taipei
- Organizer: Institute of Sports Sciences
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: doss.utaipei.edu.tw/files/132-1097-154.php?Lang=en
- Contact Person：Prof. Chia-Hua Kuo