Dr. Nelson Lin has worked on international cooperation with many researchers from Southeast Asia in the past 10 years, and would like to host students, who are interested in food processing technology, especially on food extrusion, to study the process of cereals and grains, and to learn the changes on physicochemical properties of cereals and grains during the process. The time to visit Dr. Lin’s lab can be as long as six months, but at least two months. Students who are interested in the visiting have to write an email to Dr. Lin, indicating his/her visiting plan which has to be related to food processing of cereals and grains. Students, who are evaluated for qualification to visit Dr. Lin’s lab, will be granted a scholarship to cover his travel expenses and living costs in NPUST during his visit.
- Field: Agriculture & Fishery
- School: National Pingtung University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Department of Food Science
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2-6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Nelson Lin