Are you interested in furthering your studies? Of course, you do! Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry, Kaohsiung Medical University (KMUC) is a great place where chemistry meets medicine. We’re so far at the top that we’re actually ranked #1 for medicinal and applied chemistry in Taiwan! The TEEP@KMUC Program is for graduate students/scholars to experience and explore KMU in depth in a short time (4 ~ 6 months) through research and study activities at the KMUC. Explore nano and green analytical lab: https://kumarslab.wixsite.com/kumarslab TEEP@KMU Internship Benefits: (1) A stipend of NTD 15,000/student per month will be available for living costs. (2) Free access to research facilities in KMU. (3) Attending conferences and special lectures are available. The various researches allow you to specialize beyond traditional areas with one of five options: (1) Nanomaterials (2) LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS (3) Environmental, food and clinical analysis (4) Biomaterials ant their Electrochemical Applications (5) Environmental pollutant degradation and green energy So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Field: Medicine & Public Health
- School: Kaohsiung Medical University
- Organizer: Department of Medicinal and Applied Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 4~6 months
- Website of Program: chem.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-GB/teep-program-in-kmu
- Contact Person：Ms. Pei-Chien, Tsai