The Engineering Mechanics Lab at Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Tainan, Taiwan would like to invited 4~6 master degree or senior students for a 3~6 month project. The theme of project is automation and experimental mechanics. Accepted international students will involve in developing (a) X-Y optical scanning system and related control program for different applications and (b) texture profile analyzers to investigate mechanical properties of biological materials and build constitutive models suitable for finite element analysis. Students major in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related fields are welcome to apply. Programming skill about MATLAB, Python, Labview, Motor Control, PLC will be a plus. For more information, please contact Prof. Nai-Shang Liou (email@example.com).
- Field: Engineering
- School: Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 3~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Nai-Shang Liou