The program is designed for students from abroad who are interested in doing short-term (two months) research work on NTUST and companies in Taiwan. This program, providing researchers with opportunities to participate in research projects on companies and learn Chinese, to make contributions to their fields of research, and to collaborate with other international researchers. The company will offer accommodation and some living expenses. NTUST will give students 15,000 NT dollars per month to pay your airfare and living expenses. Internship Placement: 1. https://www.moldex3d.com/ch/about/ 2. https://www.taichyun.com.tw/zh-hant/about-us/
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Organizer: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Contact Person：Ms. Hui-Jung Hsia