The Multimedia Security Laboratory in the Tamkang University (TKU) in Taiwan is pleased to announce the short term (2-4 months) Internship Program. Our research interests are multimedia security issues and artificial intelligent applications. We will like to invite undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology major who are interested in developing artificial intelligent or multimedia applications to apply this short-term research internship. Students are also welcomed to get the approval of the supervisor at your university to develop your current research on multimedia security to a collaborative research.
- Field: Engineering
- School: Tamkang University
- Organizer: Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2~4 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Chien-Chang Chen