Our research objectives: We are developing state-of-the-art macro/micro stereo particle image velocimetry (PIV) technique for biofluid dynamic assessment to improve contemporary biomedical devices and explore new medical treatments for human cardiovascular diseases. We are looking for highly motivated Undergraduate as well as Graduate students, who are willing to come to NCKU for a short term stay towards completing their thesis. The students will work on projects related to Organ-on-Chip and hemodynamic Analysis of human cardiovascular system. The students with basic programming knowledge of MATLAB and ANSYS Fluent will be given preference. The students with outstanding performances will be encouraged to pursue their further studies with full financial support with a complete school fee waiver. The interesting students can contact Prof. Chia-yuan Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
- Field: Engineering
- School: National Cheng Kung University
- Organizer: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: www.me.ncku.edu.tw/tw/content/%E9%99%B3%E5%98%89%E5%85%83
- Contact Person：Prof. Chia-Yuan Chen
- Phone：+886-6-2757575 ext.62169