Nanhua University focuses on the University Social Responsibility (USR) to help the Dalin Township to get the certification from the International Cittaslow Organization. We want to recruit students for 1-2 months of research visiting or internship. The students should be grade 4 or 5 (for 4.5-year or above program) or even postgraduate. If you are a postgraduate student, we expect to establish a long-term collaboration with your advisor. It is expected that this visit is highly related to innovative agriculture, slow city, and ecological agriculture. The visiting or internship is PBL (Project-based learning). That is, you will be assigned with an advisor and do a project within his/her team. You are requested to complete a project within 2 months. We welcome final-year undergraduate students to use the achievements of this visit for their graduation. The stipend of NTD 15,000 per month of stay.
- Field: Agriculture & Fishery
- School: Nanhua University
- Organizer: Department of Natural Biotechnology
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 1-2 months
- Contact Person：Prof. Jun-Hong Lin
- Phone：+886-5-2721001 #2971