The objective of this 3 months Global Citizenship and Digital Learning project aims to provide an opportunity for college-level students to explore digital learning and teaching context in Taiwan in terms of Global Citizenship Education to Children, Interdisciplinary Learning, cross-cultural interaction, and digital learning partner. Both English natives and EFL learners are welcome to join us. Campus rooms will be provided and participants will also be able to visit some local historical and cultural sites.
- Field: Culture & Humanity
- School: National Ilan University
- Organizer: Department of Foreign Languages and Literature
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Rosa Chen