About the Design Taiwan Digital Design Camp at Da-Yeh University aims to share our insight about the Creative Industry and IP Character Economics. Creative Industries are business models that depend on creativity and enhance the value of objects, services and culture. The design of IP Characters is a brand new field of the Creative Industry while Cartoon Characters are frequently used as a marketing tool by providing friendly and positive images. The 2020 Taiwan Digital Design Camp provides participants with the opportunity for regional field research and in-depth culture study that inspire value added innovation.
- Field: Social Science
- School: Da-Yeh University
- Organizer: College of Design and Arts
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: teep-dyu.weebly.com
- Contact Person：Project Assistant Jun-Rong Lai