We are providing a learning platform for those who are interested in studying subjects combining nanotechnology and green energy. In particularly, participants will be trained to get acquainted with semiconductor processing techniques, and the main research subject is on the fabrication and understanding a non-volatile magnetic random access memory which is strongly related to energy saving issue. First, semiconductor processing such as lithography (including photolithography and electron beam lithography), thin film deposition, dry etching and electrical and magnetic characterizations methods are included in the training program. Secondly, device design and fabrication should be focused on a particular kind of device, non-volatile magnetic random access memory but not limited. A complete training program would require at least four months of period. Participants may expect to establish basic skills in all kinds of semiconductor processing techniques, and how these may be implemented into many kinds of research in the fields of nanotechnology and energy saving issues.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Changhua University of Education
- Organizer: Department of Physics
- Period of Apply: 2020/01/01 ~ 2020/12/31 Please contact us to confirm the period of apply!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: http://iap.ncue.edu.tw/test/index.php
- Contact Person：Professor Jong-Ching Wu