In this project, we are interested in developing novel functional nanomaterials, including fluorescent carbon dots and metal nanoclusters. During the period of stay in Taiwan, the student will learn how to synthesis the above-mentioned nanomaterials. In our laboratory, you will also have the chance to access various high-tech instruments, including the picosecond time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy, high-performance liquid chromatography, dynamic light scattering spectrometer, and inverted-fluorescence microscopy, FT-IR, XPS, powder XRD…..etc. The successful candidate would receive 15,000 NTD per month for a maximum period of 6 months. For the incoming student, the school buddy will help you to get familiar with the campus, and the NCUE also provides the on-campus dormitory with advance reservations (at your own expanse). After the internship, the candidates are also encouraged to enrolling the degree-seeking graduate programs in the chemistry department. Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to : Prof. Chih-Wei Chang, Email:email@example.com
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Changhua University of Education
- Organizer: Department of Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Chih-Wei Chang
- Phone：04-7232105, ext 3555