Our researches are focus on the synthesis of organic materials for the applications of chemical sensors, organic light-emitting diodes and organic solar cells. Design and engineering of the above-mentioned electronic devices are also of our interest. In this program, students will learn the skills for organic synthesis. They are able to learn how to operate the instruments for chemistry researches such as NMR, mass spectrometer, UV-Vis and fluorescence spectrometer, liquid and gas chromatography. There are around 2,000 international students currently studying in Tamkang University (TKU). International students who study in TKU can apply dormitory in campus or rent a room nearby the campus for their accommodation, which costs 2,000~4,000 NTD/month. TEEP@AsiaPlus program provides the living subsidy for each student up to 15,000 NTD/month. The period for each student to stay is from 3 to 6 months.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: Tamkang University
- Organizer: Department of Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 3~6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Contact Person：Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen