This project aims to offer final-year university students from southern Asia a great internship opportunity in Kinmen, Taiwan. It is a six-month program that provides the students with a scholarship that covers their living expenses as well as round trip airline tickets. The students will have their internship in Everich, the largest duty-free retail chain in Taiwan. Kinmen is a famous battlefield attraction in Taiwan. With tourism being the main industry on the island, we have partnered with the leading tourism enterprises to train the students and improve their experience and competence in tourism and hospitality through this internship program. Since Kinmen is just a 30-minute away from Xiamen, China, the students can experience both the traditional culture in Kinmen and the bustling city life in Xiamen in a day. The program also includes mandarin courses throughout their internship here so that they can adapt to their life in Taiwan and improve their future competitiveness better. As long as you are a last-year university student with good English ability and strong motivation in pursuing a master's degree in Taiwan, we welcome you to join our program.
- Field: Business & Management
- School: National Quemoy University
- Organizer: Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 6 months
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnR-LIUDVOAwu0C5QnjXzg
- Contact Person：Ms. Shu-Lin Huang