Internship Program The great opportunity to carry your research to the next level with eminent Professors, good lab facilities and a friendly environment in one of the Taiwan’s beautiful university- National Dong Hwa University Application Process Eligibility: Current Master or Ph.D students from Southeast Asia Universities (India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand…) Research Period: Maximum 6 months Area of Research: Solid oxide fuel cells, Photocatalysts for Energy and environmental applications such as waste water treatment and water splitting Research Facilities: Fluorescence Spectrometer, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA/DTA), Gas chromatography, High-temperature Furnaces, Quartz tubular Furnaces and also the central facilities available such as FESEM, TEM, XPS, XRD, FT-IR. Financials support and accommodation both are available. *Applicants have to provide cover letter with a detailed resume
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Dong Hwa University
- Organizer: Department of Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 6 months maximum
- Tuition Fee: Please see the program description or contact us!
- Website of Program: a113lab.weebly.com/
- Contact Person：Prof. Yen-Pei Fu