In Silico Predictions of Various ADME/Tox Parameters The objective of this program is to apply a number of novel machine learning-based molecular modeling schemes, namely pharmacophore ensemble/support vector machine (PhE/SVM), hierarchical support vector regression (HSVR), and SVM-Pose/SVM-Score combinatorial ensemble docking, to predict various drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion and toxicity (ADME/Tox) properties play a significant role in contributing the high attrition rate of drug candidates in the drug discovery and development process. Chemistry, chemical engineering, life science, pharmaceutical science, toxicology, and/or computer science major undergraduate and/or master program students from Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Thailand are more than welcome to apply for this program to learn the state-of-art technologies in the modern era of drug discovery and development.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Dong Hwa University
- Organizer: Department of Chemistry
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Website of Program: mkleong.weebly.com/join-us.html
- Contact Person：Prof. Max K. Leong