Oversea Chinese or Taiwanese companies are growing in number in many Southeast Asian countries. Conflicts may be encountered when facing different values, beliefs, or ideologies. The management and leadership style in oversea Chinese/Taiwanese companies, which are heavily influenced by the Chinese culture, could be ineffective or effective due to cultural differences or similarities. Southeast Asian people may have various understanding of Chinese culture. Thus, this research focuses on cross-cultural organizational behavior and Chinese leadership styles, such as paternalistic leadership or differential leadership. This project could help students understand the nature and components of Chinese leadership styles and learn how to conduct meaningful studies to answer the research questions. Based on this knowledge, students could develop appropriate communication tools or training programs for Chinese managers or local employees.
- Field: Business & Management
- School: National Chung Cheng University
- Organizer: Department of Psychology
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: 2 months
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Ms. Yu-Chien Lee