Our Laboratory of Semiconductor for EMO (Electrical, Magnetic and Optical) led by Professor Thomas Yang covers the following research activities (i) barrier films for OLED devices, (ii) fabrication of dye sensitized solar cell, (iii) semiconductor photocatalysts for clean energy, (v) in-situ characterization for catalysis, and (vi) nanotechnology. We also collaborate with a number of industries and companies on projects such as bioceramic dental implant system, green energy in solid oxide fuel cell and solar cell. We welcome any exchange students to join us via TEEP@AsiaPlus project.
- Field: Nature Science
- School: National Taipei University of Technology
- Organizer: Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Period of Apply: Please contact us to confirm the period of application!
- Term: Please contact us!
- Tuition Fee: Please contact us!
- Contact Person：Dr. Guan-Ting Pan
- Phone：+886-02-2771-2171 ext.6060